Friday, August 15, 2008

Bittersweet

So I just received some interesting Twilight movie news. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the chips fall.

Unbeknownst to me, Warner Brothers moved the release of Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince from November 21, 2008 to July 17, 2009. Ouch! That sucks!

BUT....

Summit Entertainment saw a nice open spot and has decided to move up the release of Twilight from December 12, 2008 to November 21, 2008!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Several weeks early. Sweet!

BUT....

I am due November 28th. My babies like to come early too. I think this might be the only pregnancy that I will be hoping for an on time or late delivery.

2 comments:

meredith said...

Is the author of this book Mormon

Beka said...

^^ Yes she is.

And I had heard a rumor about moving Harry Potter, but hadn't researched it. Something about not having a lot of great movies for next summer so they bumped it. Good news for Twilight fans that wanna see the movie though!