Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Waiting

Today I was scheduled to go in to be induced. I was to report to the hospital at 6am. I received a phone call at 4:45am telling me that they didn't have space and would call me in a couple hours when space became available. It's 9am, and still no call. :( My computer is still out of commission, so I'm having to use the girls' computer. Better than nothing I guess. So right now, I'm just waiting for the call to tell me I can come to the hospital. I'll be posting updates on the blog as soon as this little girl is born, so make sure to check back often. :) (And leave me tons of comments to entertain me while I'm waiting.)


UPDATE: I called around 10am and was told that the earliest it would be would be this afternoon sometime. I just hope I get in today. :)

4 comments:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

aww man!

this post should be the one called, "are you kidding"

sorry.
total bummer

Warren's Blog said...

Wait, that's supposed to happen AFTER Obama takes office.

Debbie said...

Funny Warren!!

Hey Sweetie, you hang in there! I hope you got some breakfast after not getting any dinner. Keep me posted.
Love you,
Mom

Alyssa said...

I'm commenting as requested...
but how strange to have to have an appointment to have a child-- and then be told that you can't come in yet.
I'm wishing you luck on this adventure though :-)