Sunday, May 24, 2009

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Man, I suck. :( I can't believe it has been so long since I've blogged. Life has been insane to say the least. I have been struggling with postpartum depression after this last baby which has brought up a ton of other emotional issues that are being dealt with. Therapy is GREAT! My husband also lost his job in February, so that's been another struggle we've been going through. He did just get a new job starting June 1st. Yay! The kids are growing big. I'm trying to get a grip on life and growing as well. It's been a crazy journey, but a long over-due one. Life will be better for all on the other end. I will try to be better about posting more regularly, but no promises. I've converted to the lazy blogger that is facebook. (I am THOROUGHLY addicted!) Happy summer to you all!

8 comments:

Elena said...

So, you're saying, "When it rains it pours"? I'm impressed with your positive attitude through the craziness. Best of luck and no more puking kids.

Allison said...

What? WHAT? Glad to see you back in the blog world sister!

Barlow Family said...

We've missed you, but totally understand. It took me a while to get above water with Brooklyn, then it seemed like I was finally there and Lauren came along. I feel like a new person. Good for you taking it in stride and growing from it. I'm so glad You have a new job to start and hope that it will be the start of great new chapters. :)

Debbie said...

Glad to see a new entry and happy to hear about Matt's new job! Yeah!! I'm glad that y'all are puking anymore either!

Nancy fancy pants said...

PPD SUX!!!!!
Glad to see you posting again... hope to see more soon!
Congrats on husbands new job!

Rachel DeLand said...

I'm so happy to hear that Matt found a job! We're still waiting to see if Nic's will become permanent (crossing fingers). Uncertainty is no good!

Well we're officially here, so let me know if you need anything. A 30 or 45 minute drive is nothing to me after commuting every day at my last job.

Matthew said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've been missing updates on your blog. Congratulations on Matt's job! I sure miss you and your cute kiddos!

Julie said...

Wow, what a crazy few months! I'm glad your husband found a new job, that must be a huge relief. I hope you continue to feel better and that life gets less insane!