Monday, August 29, 2011

No Iron? No problem!!!

I was getting ready to go to lunch with my friends the other day when I noticed the shirt I was wearing needed an ironing.  And being the lazy (insert resourceful) woman that I am, I didn't want to take the shirt off, get all the ironing paraphernalia out and do it the right way.  So not wanting to change shirts, I grabbed my handy dandy flat iron that I was using for my hair and pressed the edges and collar down.  Worked like a charm!  I've also used my flat iron to press down some vinyl lettering on a t-shirt that was peeling off...if you do this, make sure there is a towel or other fabric between the vinyl and the flat iron or you will have an icky mess.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

I thought I was the only one that used my flat iron to iron my clothes. I love to iron hems with it.