Saturday, October 29, 2011

YAY me!!!!

I have now officially lost 10 pounds!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!  It has taken about 2 months, but I'm working on a lifestyle change and not a fad diet.  I truly feel like I am changing my eating habits and lifestyle, and I am seeing the benefits of it.  I have also lost about 5 inches around my body as well.  My belly is getting smaller and my thighs are shrinking.  FABULOUS!!!!!  I have 15 more pounds to go before I reach my goal. 

I also got 3 of my test grades back in my A&P (Anatomy & Physiology) class....83, 94 & 101!  Score!!!  That first test always gets me because I never know how the professor is going to test.  But now I know, and I will ace the rest of the semester.  And I also have an A in my ethics class as well.  I never thought I would love learning, but I really do.  I could sit and listen in my A&P class all day....oh, wait....I already do!  (I have class all day Saturdays).  I have so many questions I want to ask, but I have to watch what I ask because whenever I ask a question it makes the lecture go WAY long, and I'm sure my fellow classmates are cursing me for opening my big mouth again.  ;)

6 comments:

outermaga said...

Yay!! You need to share your secrets.. besides the exercise part. ;-)

Allison Black said...

You rock my socks!! And if you ever wanna talk A&P, give me a call. It is one of my favorite subjects.

Rush~ said...

Whoop, whoops (as I hear people say. No idea it's origin but it means, "WAY TO GO!!!" or "I'M CELEBRATING WITH YOU!" that much I know. :) You are kicking butt, girl and you inspire and impress me.

Rush~ said...

(that second whoops is suppose to be without an "s". But, "Whoops" is right, now. lol

Anonymous said...

YAY YOU!!! That is AWESOME!! All that work and changes you are doing are paying off! I'm so proud of you!!
I love learning also...probably not an A&P class! I want so much to go back to school and get my degree. One of those things on my Bucket list. You go girl!!
Love, Mom (I'm having trouble posting from my phone)

Stephens Family said...

Way to go!!!! I sure do miss you on facebook..so do we have a date November 18th!!!! Miss you lots!!!