Tuesday, November 8, 2011

G-man is five!

My one and only boy turns 5 years old today.  This little man is so amazing and quite a challenge for me, but one that I am happy to tackle.

He was the perfect baby for the first year of his life.  Then he learned to walk, and it has all been an obstacle course of learning.

He is NOTHING like my girls.  NOTHING.  This kid can have me about ready to murder him one second (don't worry....figure of speech here people) and then feeling so much love and joy for him the next. 

He is such a passionate boy.  He loves with all his heart, but don't tick him off because he has a temper as well.  There is so much power packed into his little body, it amazes me.  He is so strong!

He is so smart and resourceful.  If he wants to do something, he WILL figure out a way.  We love our G-man!!!!  Happy birthday sweet boy!

1 comment:

Allison Black said...

Happy Birthday!!!! He is so stinkin' cute!