Monday, November 21, 2011

Hunger Games Movie Trailer

Me and book series.  We seem to get along pretty well.  The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins is no exception.  LOVED them all!  And what's better....another midnight premier to look forward to!  Woohoo!!!

Here is the 2.5 minute trailer for the movie which comes out in March 2012.  I cannot wait!  Enjoy!


(And yes, this makes post 5 for the day.  At least you have a lot of reading material to distract you from what you should really be doing.  You're welcome.)  ;)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I have not read them yet. I was waiting for the final book to be published then I forgot...so I'll read them this week and go with you to the movies! Lol' just don't pinch my fingers again!!

Nicole said...

i'll get you padded gloves just in case melissa. ;)

Debbie said...

I've not read the books...watching the trailer makes me want to. I think Allison has the books. Looks interesting.

Anonymous said...

the books are gooood. ireland introduced me to them a while back. i must say, it sort of freaked me out she read them b/c they are dark, intense, etc, but so compelling. anyway, stoked for movie, too! hope it's goooooood like the books. :)

rushia

Nicole said...

you should try gregor the overlander rush. it's by the same author, and a little less gory. ;)