Monday, November 21, 2011

Two Sickies in an Orange Tree

I originally was going to combine all four posts from today, but I figured they would be better kept separate.

Mr G and I have been the two sickies this week.  Not only have I been dealing with withdrawal symptoms of weaning off Lexapro, but with the allergens at spring-time levels in the air, my allergies (and all the kids) have been insane.  With our big drought this year, we finally have gotten some rain the past month and all the trees are completely confused and are blossoming, and throwing pollen in the air.  AAAACHHOOOO!!!!!!!

Blossoms on one of our orange trees....they smell DIVINE!
We have all been sneezing, and coughing, and getting stuffy.  Mine turned into a sinus infection.  Ugh.  And G-man's turned into a mild case of walking pnemonia.  Double ugh.  Thanks to some meds, we are on the mend.  Everyone else still has their allergy coughs, but I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything more.  Knock on wood.  ;)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my! Sorry to hear that y'all are down. Green Smoothies will help with allergies. GreenSmoothieGirl.com

outermaga said...

You have orange trees? We have some really yummy oranges in our backyard. :-)