Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Galveston Trip


We took a little trip down to Galveston the day after Christmas.  We went to Schlitterbahn Galveston, that has an indoor section at their water park.  It was very fun!  I'm feeling a bit short on words, so enjoy the pics and videos.  :)

I won't post all the pics, but you can check them out in my picasa album.

It was in the low 40s when we got there and quite breezy. 

This boy LOVED the lazy river!

They had some tube chutes open.  Everyone got to go.  Princess A got a little scared though. 

She LOVED looking for shells on the beach.  She would scream "I found a shell!" every time.


Running along the sandbar at Jamaica Beach near Galveston.


We only had camera phones, so the quality is crummy.  This is on the seawall at Galveston

On the balcony at our hotel room.  

The hub was trying to get a good picture (with the camera phone) and we couldn't get the kids to smile.  Not sure what he was doing behind me as I took this, but it made some funny faces.








1 comment:

Debbie said...

That looks like a fun time! It's nice to see Galveston w/o all the yucky tar all over it. Sadly, that's how I remember the beach there. :(