Friday, April 13, 2012

Essential Oils

A few weeks ago, I went to a class about how to use essential oils.  I had heard of essential oils before and even used them a couple times, but didn't really know that much about them.  I knew they were good, but didn't know how good.  Talk about eye-opening!!!  God has created some AMAZING medicines that can heal us better and help us be healthier than any man-made concoction!  It was like seeing the world from a whole new angle, and I was VERY excited about it.

I went home with a few samples, a new book telling me how to use them for anything and everything, and a thirst for more knowledge.

I scheduled a class in my home a few weeks later and was so excited to learn more and to share what I had learned with my friends.  The class was wonderful and it increased my eagerness and excitement about essential oils.  So I decided to join the essential oil movement.  I now have this hunger to share what I have learned, and a thirst for more knowledge.

I'm currently taking microbiology in school and was able to do a research paper on the oil of oregano.  What a powerful and versatile oil!  Doing the research just added to my excitement and desire to represent the best and largest essential oil company in the world.  They offer the purest, highest quality essential oils and other wellness products.

If you'd like to learn more, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet with you or even better, teach you and your friends in a class.  I am still learning, and could use the practice and a good excuse to continue my research.  :)  Plus, you get some cool freebies when you host a class.  *wink* *wink*




No comments: