Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

Yes, I'm lame.  I never blog anymore.  Life is insane and it's just another thing that gets left by the wayside.  But it's your lucky day!  I don't feel like doing the dishes, so you get a little blog post!  Yippee!!!

So what's been happening with us since the last post?  Well, a LOT!!!  The kids have been busy in school.  I started school again this past fall semester, but ended up dropping the classes.  They were classes that I already had, but was retaking them for an A.  It was just too much and not worth it. 

My business has taken off like wild fire!  I've been able to help so many people with essential oils.  It truly is my calling!  I love teaching and helping.  Plus, it's helped me get healthier and happier.  Win, win, win!  Check out the sweet shirt I got for my birthday!


And yes, my hair is brown.  I'm a natural blonde, but I've always wondered what I would look like with dark hair.  I must admit, I'm loving it!  It really changes my look a lot.  Plus it makes my green eyes stand out.  ;)


Definitely something fun.  Not sure how long I'll keep it.  I'm having to dye it every 5 weeks or so thanks to the fun roots.  ;)  I'm not that rich or consistent to keep up with that for long.  But it's here for now.  

The kids are getting huge!  And of course, cuter every day.  ;)


Life has been good to us these past few months.  Here's to hoping 2013 is wonderful!  


And sorry about having to add the word verification thingy.  I hate it, but my blog has been hit by spammer in a bad way.  :(  



No comments: